Recording Files Maintenance Policy
We in Barvq, As concerning deeply in the VET Sector, we need to keep records related to the assessment that we undertake. this was clearly referred in our stipulates governance guide . Barvq always aimed to keep records related to the evaluation being made.
Record keeping is an important means of supporting the overall learning process. It creates a trail of information that could be called upon both internally and externally. The information engrained within it can help measure performance and may be utilized to work out if a particular programme is working.
There are a number of documents that must be recorded and kept in the student’s file, including:
- Records of evaluation, data and management information
- current competency, recognition of previous learning
- Evaluator needs and qualifications
- Reporting, appeal, grievance and complaint procedures
- Quality management systems.
Record-keeping and documentation requirements within our vision include:
- Secure storage, including backing up electronic records, archiving and retrieving student results for 10 years and transmitting them in accordance with the requirements of the European Registration Authority.
- Maintain, archive, retrieve and transfer all other records in accordance with European legal contractual requirements.
- Compliance with external reporting requirements.
- Protect and guarantee any confidential information obtained by individuals or organizations working on our behalf, except as required by standards.
- For training organizations registered or under the law, information about the client is not disclosed to a third party without the written consent of the client.
- Full and unconditional access for clients to their personal records
- It should be noted that these requirements may be subject to an additional set of legislative requirements depending on the location of their registration and the national requirements that may be imposed by any country or other regulatory body outside the European Union