We highly recommend careful reading of the following items:
BARVQ is a globally oriented professional academy, based in Brussels, Belgium. It was established as an independent educational institution to create and develop specialized professional programs and high-quality professional frameworks. Which mainly aims to provide those entering the labor market and/or working in it, the Basic Competitive Skills (BARVQ). It is concerned with designing creative specialized training packages to enter the labor market and develop professional professions locally and internationally. It is also interested in providing studies, technical support and specialized consultations for a very diverse group of associations and institutions around the world, which are mainly related to education and professional professions.
Our postal address is:
Théodore Verhaegenstraat 196 bus 405 1060 Sint-Gillis. Brussel. Belgium
Email: [email protected]. Tel: 0032466492991
We may collect and process personal data and the information you provide us in the following cases:
- Access with the username and password registered in the login account on the Academy website.
- Fill out enrollment forms for a course or educational program on the Academy’s website.
- Contracting to receive products and/or services,
- Contact us by phone, e-mail or chat
- Report a problem.
- Cookies, cookies and/or other data collection elements may be contained on our website.
For example, we may collect data about (your name, gender, date of birth, email address, postal address, telephone number, job role and, where applicable, your learner’s registration number) or any legal requirements about payments you make to us when contracting with us , such as credit/debit card information or bank account information for payment of fees, service charges, etc.
If you visit our website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Information about your search journey within our site:
such as products and/or services that have aroused your interest, searched for, or offered, reservations for testimonials and reviews. times of your visit, download errors, duration of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling mouse clicks)….
- Some technical information:
such as your (IP) address, login information, browser type, time zone setting, geographic location …
Providing us with your personal data depends on the nature of what you would like to do with us, there are mandatory data options, and optional data. When you order a product or service, we will explain to you whether this information is mandatory or optional.
For example, for contracts we enter into with you about one of our products or services, we may use your personal data to fulfill the contract, or take legal steps related to the contract itself.
We base our processing of your data on the principle of Legitimate interests: where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you agree to the use of your personal data to:
- suggesting or providing products and/or services to you;
- To communicate with you regarding additional details of the provision of contracted products and services;
- To provide you with administrative and logistical support such as account creation and security and respond to any potential problems, complaints or disputes.
- To keep you informed with up-to-date information on news and promotions related to your scope of interest of new and existing products and services;
- To provide you with documents, certificates, credentials or any other educational record as necessary;
- To invite you to participate in research and surveys in relation to improving the quality of experience and performance.
- To test and enhance the security measures in place on our website to protect data and privacy.
- Improving the quality of the experience when you interact with our products and/or services, including performance testing
- To improve the customer experience of our website and perform analyzes on sales/marketing data, and to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests where:
- You can withdraw or revoke your consent to us using your personal data for these purposes at any time; Provided that a withdrawal of consent request has been received, we may have to contact you to verify the validity of the request and its compatibility with legitimate interests.
- Withdrawing or revoking your consent for us to process your personal data does not have a retroactive effect on the legality of the processing that was previously carried out.
- We may also process your personal data if required to do so by law, including in response to government or judicial requests, to prevent crime or fraud, etc., whether before or after your request to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data.
We are fully committed to preventing access to your personal data, and legally limiting it to our employees who have a work nature that allows them to know it.
However, as necessary, we may also share your personal data through the use of trusted third parties such as:
- Legal consultants, other professionals and professional experts.
- Service providers contracted with us (such as IT service providers, customer service; market research, business analytics ….) that help us improve and improve our website. With our commitment to conclude separate contracts with these parties, it ensures confidentiality, security and legal processing of any personal data shared with them.
In the case of a third party recipient outside the European Economic Area, the Standard Data Protection Clauses approved by the European Commission will be used.
You may at any time unsubscribe from receiving emails by clicking the unsubscribe link in our emails, and to review and/or update the contact information we hold for you in your account profile
When you request any of our products or services, and after agreeing to use your data according to the above, we will keep your personal data for the duration of the contract completion, and for a period of six years after the termination or expiration of the contract.
This is due to purely procedural and legal considerations, related to ensuring our ability to comply with any contractual requirements, or any directives or information that you may request from us from the courts or the competent authorities.
Using best practices in data protection on our servers, and once we receive your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access, to protect your personal data from loss or damage.
You will have the right to obtain notification from us, of any suspected data security breach, and this will be handled – if it occurs – in accordance with the data protection protocol in force in the European Commission.
On the other hand, we strongly recommend that, when you have a username or password (or other identifying information) that enables you to access certain services or parts of our site, you do not share this information with anyone, as we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transferred to our site. The confidentiality and preservation of this information will be your own responsibility.
right of access:
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you by all means available to us, after verifying your identity.
We usually respond within 30 days of the request, unless there is a legal or procedural impediment to doing so
We encourage you to contact us by all means available to us, to update your data at any time, and to maintain the accuracy and completeness of your personal data. As its accuracy will be your own responsibility.
right to erase:
You have the right to request deletion of your personal data upon the expiry of its purpose or upon withdrawing your consent to collect it, taking into account the period of retention of the above-mentioned data.
Right to restrict processing:
You have the right to request the restriction of further processing of your personal data, in the event of any illegal processing by us, and you have the option to activate the restricted processing instead of requesting the deletion of the data.
Right to unsubscribe:
You can unsubscribe from marketing communications at any time by using the “unsubscribe” from the email sent to you by us, or by updating your contact details in your account profile saved on our website.
We encourage you not to hesitate to ask any questions about this policy, the way we process personal data, or about exercising any of your rights, as you may contact us by sending an email to Email : [email protected]