Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully our terms and conditions
www.barvq-edu.be is a site operated by Belgian Academy of Research and Vocational Qualification. (BARVQ) is a professional academy with a global orientation, based in Brussels, Belgium. It is abbreviated as ” BARVQ “.
Duly licensed and registered as an educational institution in the European Union, Belgium. Brussels, tax number (0757.963.542).
- If you are provided with a user name, password or other piece of security information, you must treat such information as confidential.
- We may disable any user name or password at any time if, you are in breach of these terms.
- We may – for cyber security purposes, and/or for reasons of necessity- restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us, provided that they are notified of this in sufficient time.
- We may suspend, amend, or withdraw any service or content provided through our site without notice.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site without obtaining prior written permission from us.
- Links from our site to third party websites are provided for your reference only. We have no control over the contents or availability of those websites, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- The content shown on our site is provided on an ‘as is’ basis, without any representations, guarantees, or warranties – including warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose.
- BARVQ is the owner and licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and the content published on it. Such content are protected by copyright laws around the world. And such rights are reserved.
- You have the right to print a copy and/or download extracts from any pages of our site for your personal reference, provided that you acknowledge that BARVQ is the owner of the intellectual property rights in these materials.
- Subject to clause B above, you must not use any content on our site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a written license from us to do so.
- If you wish to use these resources for commercial purposes, and you wish to inquire about the use of any content on our site, please contact us at: [email protected]
- ” The Belgian Academy of Research and Vocational Qualification” , and “BARVQ” are registered trademarks, and may not be used without obtaining prior written permission from us.
- If you wish to inquire about using our trademark, please contact at : [email protected]
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing computer viruses or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must avoid to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any virus or other malicious or technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
We may revise these terms from time to time at our discretion. The terms posted on this page at the time of your use of our site shall apply.
- These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Belgium .
- If you wish to flag any materials or conduct as inappropriate, please email email@example.com providing as much information as possible, including a link to such materials. We will consider your complaint as soon as reasonably possible, and take such action as we believe to be appropriate.
- We require full payment for registration for paid-for events, prior to the event start date.
- Our events may be photographed or audio recorded. These materials will be used for internal and external promotional purposes only by BARVQ. If you object to appearing in the photographs, please email [email protected] advance of the event that you are attending.
- In some of the training programs we offer, as part of the training conversation assessment, learners may be asked to submit an audio file of an actual training conversation. By downloading this file, you agree that one of our residents will listen to and rate your conversation in line with our training quality standards.
- BARVQ reserves the right to modify or cancel any event if unforeseen circumstances arise. If we cancel an event, we will notify you as soon as possible using the contact details provided to us and offer you a full refund.
- BARVQ is not responsible for any additional costs you incur in connection with this event – including travel or accommodation if you do so before you have received confirmation from us that the event will take place at the specified time and place.
- In the event that the cancellation was made by you, all cancellations must be made in writing via email to
- Subject to our cancellation policy: (cancellation one month before the event is entitled to a full refund, cancellation two weeks before the event is entitled to a refund of 50% of the amount paid, cancellation one week before the event is entitled to a refund of 25% of the amount paid, cancellations that Made less than a week after the event will not be refunded.)
- By registering for an event, you confirm that you have read and understood our cancellation policy.