Code of Conduct
Please read carefully our code of conduct
The purpose of this Code is to ensure the commitment of BARVQ’S Members to this Code.
Members should therefore abide by the Code to maintain professional standards and protect and preserve the goals of BARVQ. This Code does not take precedence over national law nor the professional codes of other institutes or associations to which a Member may belong.
Members shall means all persons whom have any contractual relationship with BARVQ, i.e. (tutors, instructors, employees, administrative board ,service providers …etc. )
- The Board of Directors of BARVQ is committed to the ideology of good management, focusing its targeting on achieving quality and excellence in performance by selecting the best practices and the most appropriate, appropriate and effective activities to achieve the goals of the Academy.
- In order to build this vision, it is necessary to build the organizational culture of BARVQ in the light of executive mechanisms that align with a solid charter that the Board of Directors is committed to implementing on the basis of the Code of Professional and Ethical Conduct:
- Where it is the responsibility of the Board of Directors to direct and lead the efforts of all administrative levels to establish professional standards and institutional values that will enhance the cohesion of the Academy and achieve its ethical and societal purposes. This is translated by putting in place appropriate mechanisms to ensure behavioral commitment through adherence to ethics and rules of rational professional conduct, balance in achieving the interests of all relevant parties and transparency of financial conditions.
- Commitment includes the Board of Directors, employees and related parties. This entails informing all employees of the Code of Conduct, and acknowledging all parties through an annual written undertaking from employees that they fully understand and are familiar with the BARVQ Code of Professional and Ethical Conduct.
All members must:
- Not to misuse the authority granted to them according to the nature of their work to achieve any personal gain.
- Comply with: the legislation established in the country in which they operate, and professional guidelines that BARVQ may issue.
- take responsibility for the performance of their duties, and to promote the highest possible standards of professional competence.
- Maintain a high level of integrity in all their working relationships inside and outside BARVQ.
- Execute their duties and employing their knowledge and expertise efficiently with optimal use of all available resources.
- Seek appropriate advice when facing any situation outside their area of expertise and knowledge.
- Reject any commercial practices that may be considered inappropriate or as a conflict of interest.
- Declare any personal interest that may affect the impartiality of their work.
- Respect the confidentiality of the information available during and after the performance of the duty, and not misusing it for personal gain.